Initial Pre-Submission Consultation
The Kelham Island and Neepsend Neighbourhood Forum held its initial consultation on what its Neighbourhood Plan ought to contain between 1st October and 1st November 2019.
During this initial consultation, comments were sought on the following general areas:
· What should be the most important driver of change in the Neighbourhood Area?
· What should the vision be for the Neighbourhood Plan?
· What are your thoughts on new housing and employment development?
· What are your thoughts on new facilities, shops or services?
· What things, if any, should we protect?
· Are there any environmental projects that the Neighbourhood Plan should plan for?
· Do you have any land that you want to put forward for consideration?
A Consultation Statement covering this stage has been prepared and this can be viewed below.
This document summarises who was consulted, how they were consulted and a summary of the main issues and concerns raised by the people consulted. The Consultation Statement then sets out the main issues and concerns to be addressed within the Kelham Island and Neepsend Neighbourhood Plan going forward.
Photos courtesy of This Is Kelham